<!– I left my ad-hoc xml malformed in that last post, and it will remain so until I finish Writing this Something. None of what I just said is important, it’s just computer geek nonsense. –>
- I have an idea for a fantasy Role-Playing game, which is both inspired by the story I’m writing, and also an inspiration for the story I’m writing. Additionally, it appears in the story I’m writing. Cross-marketing and such! This is another thing I could be writing – right now – instead of writing this bullet-list eulogy to the Things I Could Have Written With This Same Amount of Time.
- My resume needs updating, because I need to find stable work and my resume does not do myself – and therefore anybody else – any justice. I have Deep Skills, and Much Wow Experience, but my self-salesmanship is somewhat slightly shoddy.
- Grant proposals! I have project ideas in search of funding-in-search-of-projects. Mike Clone number 4, please get on those – you will need a week. Ask Mike Clone 8 for help researching available community development grants in our area; he’s doing that full time in some alternate universe where cloning is a thing and it hasn’t gone horribly wrong and I’m therefore actually speaking to a viable Mike Clone and not just pretending to.
- The outline for my book, it needs the writing! Maybe I mentioned that already.
- Mooter & Cleep II : I started it somewhere, I think. I believe if I post the second story, I will be, by my own definition, starting Volume II of the Wimsel Loop…. thing. None of that is adequately explained for the Reader, which is itself a thing I better try to write better.
- Moar stories.
- The etc.,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.